Who Is Christine Baumgartner?
Christine Baumgartner is an American fashion model and is the proprietor of the satchel line Cat Bag Couture, which is an assortment of painstakingly planned profoundly useful transporter packs that are likewise truly popular. She is known as the second spouse of Kevin Costner. Kevin Costner is a two-time ‘Oscar-winning Hollywood entertainer, chief, maker, and performer. In 2005, a portion of her daytime handbags was highlighted on the initial episode of ‘Desperate Housewives’ and was conveyed by driving entertainers. Her items are accessible on the web, just as in specialty stores like Hidden Jewel in Aspen. She has shown up as herself on numerous TV programs and narratives including ‘Primetime’, ‘Biography’, ‘Die Johannes B. She frequently goes to many red carpet events with her husband Kevin Costner.
|Christine Anne Baumgartner
|Model and Handbag Designer
|Second Wife of Kevin Costner
|47 years (2021)
|Date of Birth
|March 4, 1974,
|Height in Centimeters
|Height in meters
|Height in Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
|Christine Baumgartner Kids
|Cayden Wyatt Costner and Hayes Logan Costner
|Grace Avery Costner
|Local High School
|California State University, Fullerton
|Dances with Wolves
|$ 5 Million
Personal Information about Christine Baumgartner:
Christine Anne Baumgartner’s date of birth falls on the 4th of March 1974. Her place of birth is California, the United States. She enrolled in the California State University in Fullerton, California. Christine went to California State University in Fullerton, California to seek her certification. She acquired her Bachelor’s certificate in the business organization from the college. Неr fаthеr’ѕ nаmе іѕ Јіm Ваumgаrtnеr yet hеr mоthеr’ѕ nаmе іѕ nоt knоwn. Іt hаѕ аlѕо bееn mеntіоnеd thаt ѕhе hаѕ а ѕіѕtеr Lіlу саllеd Lіlу whо ѕhаrеѕ thе ѕаmе аrtіѕtіс tаlеnt аѕ Сhrіѕtіnе. Сhrіѕtіnе Ваumgаrtnеr’ѕ аgе іѕ 47 уеаrѕ оld аѕ оf 2022 having been bоrn оn 4 Маrсh 1974. Shе іѕ 5′ 10″ in feet and іnсhеѕ аnd 178сm іn Сеntіmеtrеѕ tаll, ѕhе wеіghѕ аbоut 121 lbѕ іn Роund аnd 55kg іn Кіlоgrаmѕ. Color of her еуе іѕ Наzеl аnd color of hair іѕ Blonde.
Also Read: Sonya Curry
Christine Baumgartner Husband:
Kevin Michael Costner is an American entertainer, chief, and vocalist, most popular for his noteworthy depiction of rough characters with complex feelings. Destined to working-class guardians, he went to a few schools to finish his schooling yet was never excessively leaned towards scholastics. He checked out sports and creative exercises, like playing piano and composing sonnets. After moving on from the business college at ‘California State University, Fullerton,’ Costner took up a showcasing position despite wanting a vocation in acting. Kevin Costner was brought into the world on January 18, 1955, in Lynwood, California, USA, to William Costner, a circuit repairman who later filled in as a utility leader, and his better half, Sharon Rae Costner, a government assistance specialist. Kevin, the most youthful child in the family, grew up with two siblings, in particular Daniel Craig Costner and Mark Douglas Costner.
Also Read: Free Fire Redeem Code
Some Important FAQs:
Q. Is Kevin Costner still married?
Ans. Yes, he is married to Christine Baumgartner.
Q. What is Kevin Costner’s wife’s age?
Ans. Christine Baumgartner’s age is 47.
Q. When will the wedding of Christine Baumgartner happen?
Ans. They married in 2004.
- Her dad’s name is Jim Baumgartner however we have no data about the planner’s mom.
- As of late, Kevin guaranteed that he feels the strain to remain important with Christine and their youngsters. He needed his delightful spouse isn’t impacted to look elsewhere.
- Christine Baumgartner’s handbag designs are very popular and appeared in many shows.
- As of schooling, Christine moved on from California State University Fullerton and got a degree in business.
- Prior, The Highwaymen Netflix famous actor wedded to his educational time sweetheart “Cindy Silva” in March 1975.
- Besides, the ex-pair likewise has three children together.
- Christine Baumgartner shares a Net worth of $250 million US Dollars with her accomplice Kevin Costner.
- Kevin Costner’s better half was brought into the world on the fourth of March 1974 in California, The United States of America.
- Subsequently, Christine Baumgartner’s age is 45 years of age, starting in 2019.
- She is 19 years more youthful than her better half.
- Their girl Anne “Annie” Clayton was brought into the world on April 15, 1984. Afterward, Kevin and Cindy’s more youthful young lady named Lily McCall was brought into the world on August 4, 1986.