High-waisted swimwear is back in fashion this year. They were popular back in the 50s of the last century. At the time, women wore swimwear that covered their navel. Modern designers have recalled this feature and embodied it in new collections of women’s swimwear.
High waisted swimwear features
These high waist bathing suits are a set of high-waisted bras and briefs. This style distracts attention from the hips and buttocks. At the same time, the waist is well emphasized and the silhouette is stretched.
High-waisted swimwear can be considered a real salvation for women who have an imperfect figure or are embarrassed about their bodies. They are slim, visually stretch the legs and make the waist thinner. And the dense elastic fabric sucks in the belly. Thus, high-waisted swimwear allows you to make the perfect silhouette in a matter of seconds.
High waist bathing suits are ideal for women with a problematic figure, as well as for those with some skin imperfections. Such models hide all the disadvantages in the best way and emphasize the advantages.
The designers who came up with high-waisted swimwear could not even imagine that they would condemn their invention to long-term popularity. Several generations of filmmakers have used this style of swimwear to create images of the main characters.
High-waisted swimwear can be distinguished from standard models by the following features.
- The side bars are wider than conventional models.
- Panties usually have a belt that should cover the navel in height.
- Deeper leg cutouts.
Retro High Waisted Swimwear
Maaji Swimwear manufacturers of swimwear produce models for retro, complementing them with various decorations and details: original shoulder straps, fringes, flounces, metal buckles, bows.
Bright colors and patterns characteristic of the last century are the main features that distinguish high-waisted retro swimwear from other models. The undisputed hits are stripes, plaid and polka dots.
They are as close as possible to the swimsuits worn by women of fashion 60 years ago.
Vintage swimwear is especially popular with modern women. With their help, you can create bright images in the style of the last century. Each girl in a swimsuit “retro” looks feminine and attractive.
- High-waisted designer bikini is suitable for absolutely all women, regardless of age and weight.
- High -waisted two-piece swimwear allows you to hide scars, stretch marks and other skin imperfections.
- Such models perfectly tighten the figure, remove ugly folds and draw in the stomach.
- The special cut allows you to shift the emphasis from problem areas of the body to the waist and chest, which always look advantageous in such swimsuits.
How to choose the right high-waisted swimsuit
To hide all the flaws in the figure and correctly emphasize the beautiful parts of the body, it is important to choose the right swimsuit. The fact is that modern manufacturers make designer bikinis in a retro style of different colors, textures and decorations. And each of them looks differently on women. Therefore, it is recommended to take into account the advice of stylists in order to choose the most suitable swimsuit.
So, for women with narrow hips, it is better to buy Maaji Swimwear in bright colors with a decorative belt. Models with patterns and large drawings are also welcome. These swimwear add extra volume to the thighs.
For women with lush hips, it is recommended to choose swimwear with dark solid color panties and a bright multi-colored bra. In this version, high swimming trunks will tighten up the stomach well, and the emphasis will shift to the chest and waist.
- Swimwear with contrasting stripes works well for body shaping. Cross-striped models add volume, while vertical line sets stretch and slim.
- Many modern bathing suits with high waist have push-up bodices. They allow you to lift and enlarge your breasts, giving them an attractive shape.
- Women with an ideal figure can safely buy high-waisted swimwear of any design: shiny, two-tone or pastel solid color, with floral prints or classic.